Safeguarding of Children (Child Protection) Course
Aimed at teachers, sports coaches, fitness instructors, nannies or anybody working with children, this course covers the basics to ensure that staff, families or individuals are able to deal with this sensitive subject.
- To understand what is abuse and neglect
- To be able to know the indications that there may be a problem
- Know the signs of abuse
- Understand the types of abuse
- Reporting of abuse
- The law and regulations
- Dealing with children and adults when abuse is disclosed or identified
- The Police and abuse
- Avoiding problems and keeping safe
- Risk assessing and children
Participants on this course will be awarded a Certificate in Child Safeguarding which is valid for 3 years.
£55.00 + VAT per person or for a group quote please contact us.